Dental Perfection, Coventry and Kettering
Dental Perfection were referred to us towards the end of 2016. They have two practices – one in Coventry and one in Kettering and they were looking for exponential private growth. They had been working with Yell for a year or so on Google Pay-Per-Click but were not seeing the return on investment that they had expected.
Dental Cosmetic and Implant Studio
Grosvenor House, Coventry
Dryland Street, Kettering
- To rebuild the PPC campaign from the ground up and get it delivering in excess of 50 quality conversions a month
- To evaluate internal marketing systems and improve these – 80% of your business will come from 20% of your customers
- To devise and undertake a social media strategy to support new enquiries and referrals from the existing client base
We liaise with Pramod, Lisa and Donna on a regular basis and keep them updated with what we are doing. It is not just a one way street – often the practices have useful information that they can pass on to us, and we can use that across the campaign.
We produce comprehensive monthly reports and meet in person at least quarterly. We find that face-to-face meetings are still the best way of brainstorming and delivering the best campaign outcomes.
This is a big part of the campaign and something that we work at 24/7!
Our team use all their skill and dedication to:
- Research the most relevant and economical keywords
- Research which geographical areas deliver the best conversions
- Write compelling advertisements to encourage visitors to click
- Write and design landing pages that encourage those that click to convert
- Keep tweaking and improving the campaigns to deliver still better return on investment
search engine optimisation
Very much the yang to the yin of AdWords! This is vital in the longer term as we need those who search for relevant dental terms to find us at the top of the ‘organic’ listings.
This is ongoing work that involves various tactics including links, regular addition of blogs, reaching out to trusted bloggers, constant improvement of on page content and much more.
internal marketing management
We are great believers that as well as searching for brand new business, a practice should be communicating effectively with its existing base to encourage a relationship of trust which will lead to:
- Existing patients attending regularly
- Existing patients requesting further and higher value treatments
- Existing patients referring their friends and family
We have designed a comprehensive internal marketing campaign that keeps in regular contact with existing patients. This includes:
- Email marketing is a tremendous way to inform existing patients of news, treatments and offers.
- We have also used this vital resource in some of the competitions that we have run.
- In terms of social media, we mentor the team across the various platforms and ensure a consistency of message and posting.
- A hard copy patient newsletter – this is a great way to keep in touch with the existing base. Great for those who you don’t have email addresses for, but many will appreciate it as printed material has a tactile quality that email and online still cannot replicate.
“I had been spending a lot of money with Yell on Pay-Per-Click and not really seeing the results that I expected. From the moment I met Chris, I could tell that he understood the business of dentistry and our individual circumstances.
He is always available on the end of the phone when we need him. And, Corona don’t rest on their laurels – even though the campaign works very well, they continue to work at constantly improving it. ”
Pramod Sabharwal –